Monday, December 8, 2014

Mixed bag on the track and we need a trail run leader!

Oh, oops!...that's not an LRC photo. Oh well,
I guess this means less postage-scrounging for us. ;) 
Good evening!

I hope you're all enjoying your week and feeling ready to get after it! On our end, we've been busy taking on first-time Holiday Card-writing, postage stamp scrounging, and trying desperately to avoid the sugary deliciousness that is everywhere this time of year. Phew! It turns out these things are a lot of work! (I know what you're thinking "yeah, duh. I do these things every year...slacker." Touché.)

Anyway, it seems like a sin not to take full advantage of this nicer weather we've been having lately so we hope we inspire you to get out more than you normally would. On a run earlier this week, I tried to complain in my head about being cold as I stepped out the door and had to give myself a mental wrist-slap for letting a desk job turn me into a wimp. It's December! 40 degrees is nice!

But enough of my gabbing. Here's the plan this week:

Tuesday morning ladies' run
See you at 6am in the pool parking lot! We'll decide on a route then.

Wednesday Workout
Meet at the track at 5:30pm. Be sure you get in a good 10-15 minute warm-up. We've got a mixed bag workout for you this week:

5 min at T pace
6 min at T pace
2 x 3 min at I pace
4 x 30 sec at R pace

Saturday Trail Run
This week we seriously need someone else to lead the run as Evan and I will be on the road to Laradise for my "little" brother's college graduation. Ugh. So this is what it's like to feel old. But I digress...Let us know if you can fill in for us and for the sake of having a plan, let's have folks meet at The Bus. 

That's it for now. Have a great week, good luck with any of your own Holiday-carding adventures, and we'll see you soon!

Amber and Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment