|Liam on Fossil Hill this past Sunday, May 17th|
We've got a short one for you this week.
Wednesday's track workout is cancelled this week because Evan and I both have evening work committments. I'd apologize, but it's raining. We'd encourage you still to get out when you can though. For workout ideas, feel free to flip through past weeks to find a workout that sounds good to you!
Saturday Trail Run
The Moccassin Lake Challenge was originally scheduled for this Saturday the 23rd, however significant snow up high has forced the organizer to reschedule. We're told the new date is September 5th. Instead, let's meet at the Nature Trail - at the Swinging Bridge in the Popo Agie Campground at 9am on Saturday.
As a reminder, some exciting local races are coming up! In particular, don't forget to get yourselves signed up for the Rough and Tumble Trail Races and the Challenge for Charities Half Marathon ASAP if you haven't done so already!
Summer's almost here and you know what that means. There's something for you every weekend for a while. Take note!:
- May 30th - Run the Red Half Marathon! If you haven't registered, it's full, but email email@example.com to be put on the waiting list.
- June 6th - LRC's very own Rough and Tumble Trail Races! 11 and 4 mile options available. Register soon!
- June 13th - Tutu 5k to benefit Room to Dance Wyoming
- June 20th - Big Horn Mountain Wild And Scenic Trail Runs - another race that's chalk full, but good luck to those who are already registered!
- June 27th - High Country Challenge - Dubois
- July 4th - Challenge for Charities 4th of July Half Marathon, 5k, Kiwanis Kids' 1 mile For the record, this is the only day of the year that we'll guarantee people that we'll be in town. It's that awesome.
That's all folks! Enjoy the rain!
Amber and Evan