Thank You Lander Runners!
Wow! Thank you Lander runners for a wonderful community night! And thank you to the many Lander businesses and people who help make this event come together:
- Jagoe Warren at Bhava Shala for her beautiful space and punch card
- Mark Calhoun for lending and setting up audio/sound equipment
- Lander Brewing Company for donating beer
- Mandy and Brian Fabel for popping up their famous popcorn
- Wild Iris Mountain Sports for donating running gear and fuel
- Gannett Peak Sports for donating a gift card and fuel
- Elemental Performance + Fitness for donating a gift card
- Kevin Flemming for helping us run errands and set up
So, what's next?
- If you didn't have a chance to sign up for LRC membership, we will have the online registration up and running in the next few days. Check out the membership tab on the website. We'll keep you posted when it's up and running.
- We will have have some winter wonderland running coming up in February.
- Create a Strava.com account for our first route competition.
- Use your first benefit by signing up in February for the C4C Lander Half Marathon or 5K race on the 4th of July. Promo codes will be sent to LRC members via email. http://www.landercommunityfoundation.org/c4c2017reg
- Invite your friends, family, coworkers, and anyone you may know that would like to become an LRC member too.
- Still have questions? Contact us via Facebook, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or check out the website (www.landerrunning.blogspot.com)